Dangerous Patrol is an action based game where the player controlls a Jeep
(in a side view) on the desert, avoiding rocks, mines and holes,
while trying to reach its destination.
The Jeep is also attacked from above by planes and helis, and from the ground
by cannons, that give points when destroyed.
Dangerous Patrol is one of the first mobile linear side-scrooling shoot-em up's
to feature parallax smooth scrooling.
- Resolution of 240*320 pixels;
- Awesome single player mode, with multiple distinct levels;
- Upgrades aquisition with the points obtained ingame;
- Enhanced movement option for a more immersive gameplay experience;
- Excelent gameplay and interaction;
- Super smooth parallax scrooling;
- Full horizontal screen game;
- Digital sounds and music;
- Awesome original soundtrack;
- Suport of diferent brands and models of mobile phones.
(J2ME) MIDP2.0 with CLDC1.0 compability.
Nokia S60 phones generation, Sony Ericsson 600 generation or higher.